Small Business Survival Training, the Critical Training You Need To Ensure Small Business Success
- Learn to identify a market need, write your business plan, set up a new venture in NJ
- Step-by-Step Business Startup Lessons in the convenience of your own home
- Advice on all aspects of business start-up, management and growth from proven experts and successful business owners
- A variety of learning media -- Video, Presentations, Documents and Checklists
- Save thousands of dollars and obtain valuable consulting advice
- Learn what to do and what to avoid to be successful in your own small business
You love what you do and you want to create your own successful business. Every day, millions of entrepreneurs make this decision to start and so can you.
The difference between success and failure in starting a business is getting the right information to make the right critical decisions.
In this program, we'll cover step-by-step all the basics you need to know before you launch.
How to choose a legal formation, creating a business plan, know who and where your market is, financing, legal concerns and more.
Ready To Start?
Take the Start-up Assessment for Free!
View The Training Center Dashboard
Links to Get Started
at The College of New Jersey
P.O. Box 7718
2000 Pennington Avenue
Ewing, NJ 08628